Thanks for scheduling some time to chat. Before we talk, there are a few things to consider so that our time is most efficient.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Do you have a documented strategy?
- What is the make up of leadership involved in implementing strategy?
- Have you identified who will be key to implementing strategy?
- What process (if any) have you used in the past to implement strategy?
- How is strategy communicated to teams and teams of teams?
- In the past, how has your organization assessed the operational challenges it will face in implementing strategy?
- Does your organization develop a strategy budget separate from it’s operating budget?
- How often do you monitor progress?
- What has worked and what has NOT worked in the past?
- What is your timeline for implementation?
As leaders, it is critically important that we think about and solve for tomorrow’s strategic issues. Often, the process developing strategy is done with a select few leaders. However, to achieve success, it takes clarity, governance, team understanding, execution support, and performance monitoring. In our time together, we’ll talk about what you’re looking to achieve and how our proven framework may be a solution to help you get there with less stress.
I look forward to speaking soon and meeting virtually over Zoom.
All the best,